It's been extremely dull. No new questions, no more flashing lightbulbs. So I thought I would put up a little baking update. When the chocolate craving hits, we bake. We first hit google, ofcourse (and occassionally come across delicious and easy recipes like these
toffee bars).
 |
| Keep the chopped almonds and chocolate ready... |
 |
| Take out the golden brown shortbread (who knew it would be so easy to make at home!) | | |
| |
| | |
|
 |
| Stick it back in the oven after ^... |
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| ...so it can look like this. |
 |
| Throw in the toasted almonds... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| And yummy :D |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
(Once I get the hang of the new camera, the photos will begin to improve :P )
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments