The written equivalent of a sneezing noise.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Abominable Snowman and I

(Petticoat out*)

You know that mythical thing that you know has no proof of existence, but you still believe all the stories (proof of existence? You're above all that anyway!)...

I have a particular penchant for Abominable Snowman Beings. And the Being that I shall, doubtless, spend all my life waiting for is the Person Who Will Tell Me All. PWWTMA makes for a horrible acronym, so let me not even go there. This Person will be a one stop shop for whatever I want to know, and more. He/She shall share searingly intelligent thoughts on topics ranging from labour movements to daantmanjan. Encyclopaedic knowledge and original opinions that are politically on the same plane as mine. Vah vah.

And then I wonder if I should wonder why I want to hang upside down by my feet from the fan (or conveniently placed beam) frustrated by my inability to think original thoughts and the complete inability of my brain to deal with strategy (this is where the Calcutta boys and girls with their weekend Chess Clubs smirk in the hypothetical situation where they actually read the above lines).

(Petticoat in)

*The petticoat concept as used by K as used by her friends. Tweaked to suit my blogging needs. Also likened to armpit film-making. Also known as stuff that nobody other than you cares two hoots about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments