The written equivalent of a sneezing noise.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Of dog pee and yellow bag in Devdungri

Two months ago, a dog at Devdungri chose my brand new yellow backpack* to pee on.Today I finally got around to dropping it off at the drycleaners.

What? I washed it. Sprayed it with deodorant too. And the constant use made the pungent smell disappear eventually. I need my backpack, okay?

Usually, when confronted with urine I'm various versions of pissed off (haha). When I held up the sodden backpack I only laughed though. I guess when the skies privilege you with sights of atleast 5 shooting stars every night, one can't help but be mellow.

I'm sure there's a reason why the skies above Jawaja, Devdungri and surrounding areas are so generous with celestial spectacles. Generosity of human spirit and sheer human goodness are not above Newton's Third Law after all...

*Did you know that Samsonite owns American Tourister? That AT makes pretty awesome backpacks for a fraction of the price and provides a 1.5 year warranty? I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments