The written equivalent of a sneezing noise.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Oh, Final Frontier, I take it all back...

You are not silly, you are AWESOME!edhorns.gifedhorns.gif

hug.gif Iron Maiden, you can do no wrong. hug.gif I'll remember to remember that next time.

As I'm listening to the album properly for the first time, I'll wait to post my comments on it. But, sigh.wub.gif


Today is a day of double discovery. I also found The One You Love To Hate, from Rob Halford's album Resurrection. Bruce! And Halford! TOGETHER! Yes, I died and went to heaven several times. Now if only there was a song with Bruce, Halford and Dio singing together.....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-6jntlAWJs&feature=related

3 comments:

  1. hello after a long time

    i like the new album

    - k

    what are you up to these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) Well, they're touring the US again, lucky bums. I'm studenting for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. still student, Koyel, me too.

    will be finishing the PhD soon. I don't have any money, my prospects are not all that great, but I'm going to give it a shot.

    I'm serious about lack of money - I can't go watch Bruce and company. Oh the pain of this!

    - k

    ReplyDelete

Comments