The written equivalent of a sneezing noise.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Attempting things BEFORE TIME! *Gasp!*

I'm attempting to finish off assignments before time. That involves not procrastinating and setting deadlines. The motivation is not just to put into application that excellent doha

'kal kare so aaj kar, 
aaj kare so ab, 
pal mein pariley aayegi, 
bahuri karega kub?'

(Basically: what you can do today, do it TODAY because you don't know if something else will come up tomorrow to bite you in the backside)

-but also because I want to go HOOOME *whine*.

I'm telling myself that if I can finish 3 assignments by the 17th, and finish my interviews and infomation gathering for one term paper, I can go home and stay home for about ten days and churn out the 5000 worders (that have to be defended! eep!) partly from home, finishing up back here in Kolkata.

So far, I'm behind deadline. I was supposed to finish the first assignment yesterday, and I'm still struggling to write the first paragraph. I envision endless cups of tea (Lopchu and Red Label, 3/4:1/4, no milk) in the next few hours because I'm not going to sleep before getting this done.

*Ends post with grim look of determination*

1 comment:

Comments