The written equivalent of a sneezing noise.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Images from the City: Kolkata

(These images aren't meant to be shrunk to this extent. Crampiness can be got rid off by clicking on image for a better size)
This Vidyasagar has shit on his head.



Marx, Lenin and a vendor of drinks.

Followed immediately by this road sign. "No Speedbreakers for Industrial Development"


That red-blooded Bong, Netaji


Raj Bhavan. The Governor's massive residence.




Every Bong's morning addiction



Town Hall

A heavily fortified Bidhan Sabha- State Assembly. Most of them are young boys. 

"Gate D: Only for Hon'ble Judges" Lovingly retained hierarchies

The High Court area


Hastings Tea House: Oldest in the area.

Double-decker shop

Cha in a bhar

Defaulting Government servants welcome


Newspapers for the public to read: the Bong is aided in her obsession

"I love you gate" A graffiti artist after my own heart :D

Change-maker!




I found the height and micron specification interesting on this sign on the GPO(?)


Wiring vendor

Spools and spools of un-spooled tape. I will miss audio cassettes like an earlier generation missed vinyl records




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments